Monday, April 12, 2010

houses, travel, and cars

houses:

to buy a rental property or not to buy. that is the questions. if i have the money. buy. but and charge and make money.

travel:
i want to travel. not like, man, i want to see this or i want to see that. i want to travel as in, have i seen it yet? no? then i want to go to there. Antarctica, sign me up, Sahara desert...yes please, des moines, Iowa.....yup. i literally want to go to every possible place ever. ideally, i could be rich enough to not have to worry about travel costs. i could just grab my cash, hop on a plane, and be somewhere i've never been. i literally want to travel the world, taking pictures, and being happy. oh to make enough money to do whatever i want....


cars:
for the most part, top gear on the BBC, is the opposite of how i think. and by that i mean, i watch the shows, i see the cars, i want everything they have and are doing. but the environmentalist in me says i shouldn't want a 600hp car that uses a ton of gas per mile. so as much as i watch the show and want to have their job and do everything they do, i know the environmentalist in me won't allow it. the environmentalist in me is on the fence about letting me buy a corvette should i ever be able to afford one. and i would sell my family for a corvette...

here is what i need:

money to buy a ton of rental properties that in turn provide all of the money i need to travel anywhere i want in the world at anytime and to buy any car no matter what my morals tell me otherwise.....go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Top Gear. It's my favorite show. But I must confess I watch it for the cheeky British wit, general tomfoolery, and snarky editing. Oh and let's not forget the outrageous stunts. The cars are kind of cool too.

Perhaps you could carbon balance your Corvette by destroying someone elses. Or three Corollas.