Wednesday, July 14, 2010

it's like we just got back from vacation again!

so i just realized that the gallery i use to display my travel pictures on my website only allows 50 pictures per gallery. what does this mean? that means if you only say our travel pictures via my website....you've only about half of the pictures!!

example: if you were to look at my paris pictures, it will stop when we are in the Orsay gallery. But in reality, that's about 1/3 of the Paris pics. you're missing all of the pics from new years at the Eiffel Tower and the entire next day At Versailles.

so i will quickly research and implement a new, non constricting system (or possibly write my own) and hopefully i can implement one that uses jquery instead of Flash so that people can actually load the gallery via Iphone or Droid.

stay tuned readers...

No comments: