Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Introductions all around

So I figure I should follow up my slow death of a car post with the victorious welcoming of a new car and a new brother to the family.

The new car has arrived and is awesome:

















I don't usually name cars, and I don't plan on calling this car by name, but if I were to name it, it would be Stalin.

ALL HAIL STALIN!
Why? it's red and it's the people's car. I know it's german, but Stalin conquered the germans.

But wait Jason, a new brother? did you get a polish refugee with your new car?

No. Some of you may or may not know of my little friend, Senior
Honeybear. He's a sombrero wearing, pipe smoking, chainsaw wielding honey bear and today his long lost brother has come back from Turkey to see us. I introduce to you, Bedouin Honeybear.

Why YES! that IS Iowa Hawkeyes legendary quarterback Chuck Long making an appearance in the background. How nice of you to notice!

No comments: