Tuesday, October 25, 2011

there is such as thing as a dumb question

today at work, i went into a meeting. I was not at my desk. One of my co-workers walked past my desk to see this:






Now this picture is exactly what my desk looked like when he came to see me, except my laptop (right in front of my  black keyboard) was not there. it was with me in my meeting.

The co-worker sent me an IM that said: "Did you move desks?"


......ok. So he saw all of my shit at my desk, including a tea pot and a glass of water and my hoodie and all kinds of other shit and thought that i had packed up and moved to another cube. I was so dumbfounded that it took me a full 15 seconds to conjure up a response. it was "no...i'm in a meeting"

i'm pretty sure if i put a towel over this guy's head, he would think he was invisible.

No comments: