Wednesday, October 28, 2009

stop hitting me heather!!!! noooooooo!

for weeks heather has been passive aggressively harassing me about the lack of blog posts and web comics. so i'm hear, via blog post, to tell you that starting monday, i will be posting a new web comic. This comic does not have a theme like the gracie comic did. this is just stupid shit that drills its way into my head. some if it may not be funny to you. some of it may not make sense to you. some of it might only be funny to me. for those of you that experience this, i hate you. get a sense of humor. if you do not find the same things funny that i do, you're obviously dead inside.

i will try to make the comic a monday, wed, friday thing but if i forget a day, do me a favor and keep the complaint to yourself. i'm only human.

also, i will be posting the comic directly to the blog and not creating a page like the gracie comic because that interface sucked to deal with on my end and i'm much to lazy to write my own interface.

No comments: